Why Pick Us?
- We make the car hire process easy. Just input your locations, dates and details into the simple search engine and you will find a list of rental options. These can be narrowed down further by the filters to the left of the page - pick-up method, class, rental fleet, transmission type and number of people. You can also see many of the car features and rental conditions right there on the results page.
- We have a global network of rental suppliers and are continuously working to expand this. From the big names to local businesses, you can be assured you are seeing most, if not all, of the rental cars available at Gold Coast Airport.
- Our lowest price promise means we are always striving to bring you the best deals online.
Cruise the Coast with a Car RentalRenting a car from Gold Coast Airport opens up a plethora of possibilities. Many choose to stay in the Gold Coast area, and there is certainly plenty there to entertain even the most active visitor. From theme parks to surf beaches, shopping to nightlife, there is something for everyone in this holiday playground where urbanity meets the ocean.
Not far north of the Coast is Brisbane, a growing and creative city, and beyond that lies Northern Queensland where the weather is tropical and the sand is white. To the south is New South Wales and a string of friendly beach towns leading towards Newcastle and Sydney, Australia’s biggest metropolis.
For a true blue Aussie adventure, head inland to experience Queensland’s mighty Outback. Wide open spaces, glowing red landscapes, vast cattle stations and tiny towns are not everyone’s cup of tea, but many love driving through Australia’s desolate yet beautiful interior.
Key holiday dates to consider when booking your rental car:· January 26, Australia Day
· September 20 to October 6, Term 3 School Holidays in Brisbane
· December 12 to January 26, Term 4 School Holidays in Brisbane
Holidays like Christmas, New Year’s Eve and Australia Day are a great time to be on vacation in the Gold Coast, what with a festive atmosphere and it being the middle of summer. However, rental cars from Gold Coast Airport sell out quick during these busy times, so get in fast to book the right vehicle. Summer is of course a peak time on the Gold Coast, but the temperatures are relatively high year-round. If you are planning to visit over Easter, school holidays or Australian public holidays, even in the winter months, plan ahead and book early.